Nyewood CE Infant School
Smiling, Caring and Learning Together on a Journey with God
NYEWOOD CE INFANT SCHOOL
Our Mission: To deliver high quality learning experiences which enable children to develop their personal capabilities to the full allowing them to take an active role in God’s world.
“SMILING, CARING AND LEARNING TOGETHER ON A JOURNEY WITH GOD”
We aim to achieve our Mission Statement by:
- Living out Christian values in our daily life at school.
- By fostering an understanding of the teaching of Jesus, in accordance with the beliefs and traditions of the Church of England, we develop in our children an understanding of their own uniqueness and spirituality.
- By recognising in ourselves, and in each other, that we are all different and all have gifts to share.
- By promoting high quality learning experiences which enable children to develop their personal capabilities to the full.
- By all members of our school community leading by example and supporting one another.
- By developing strong links with the wider community.
Our mission statement enables our children to become confident, happy and independent learners allowing them to take an active role in God’s world.
The school will provide a curriculum and learning environment that is safe, exciting, creative and fun.
Our Christian values, beliefs and relationships underpin all that we do.